- Meet your instructor—Dominic Rubino
- Calculate what your time is worth with one simple equation
- The importance of sacrifice, budgeting, and hiring right
- Keeping your eye on the prize and hiring from a place of strength and vision
- Finding employees that can double your output or save you time
- Leveraging part-time employees, subcontractors, and online tools.
- Wrap up and takeaways
- For More Information
Dominic Rubino is a serial entrepreneur who works with businesses to help them run smoothly. He is a thought leader in the business coaching industry that loves showing business owners how to work smarter, not harder. Having sold two multinational companies over the last 15 years, Dominic is an expert at selling. He currently hosts a podcast that serves the construction trades and their related suppliers. Dominic holds a BA in Communications from Simon Fraser University with almost 30 years of corporate experience. He is a proud husband and father and a horrible fly fisherman.
RBA course: Your First Hire