- Meet your instructor—Dominic Rubino
What is your time worth?
- Calculate what your time is worth with one simple equation
How do you find the money?
- The importance of sacrifice, budgeting, and hiring right
How do I avoid hiring the wrong person?
- Keeping your eye on the prize and hiring from a place of strength and vision
What am I looking for when I'm hiring someone?
- Finding employees that can double your output or save you time
If I'm not ready to hire someone full-time, what are my options?
- Leveraging part-time employees, subcontractors, and online tools.
Conclusion & Checklist
- Wrap up and takeaways
- For More Information
Meet your instructor
Professional Business Coach
Dominic Rubino is a serial entrepreneur who works with businesses to help them run smoothly. He is a thought leader in the business coaching industry that loves showing business owners how to work smarter, not harder. Having sold two multinational companies over the last 15 years, Dominic is an expert at selling. He currently hosts a podcast that serves the construction trades and their related suppliers. Dominic holds a BA in Communications from Simon Fraser University with almost 30 years of corporate experience. He is a proud husband and father and a horrible fly fisherman.
$14.99/month for unlimited access to all RBA courses
$99 for 1 RBA course
RBA course: Your First Hire