- COO Alliance Founder Cameron Herald explains what "free PR" is
How does the media make money?
- Understand and leverage the value of your content
How do PR firms work today?
- Learn the reasons why a PR firm is not the way to go
Three easy & critical steps for success
- Why you need to know your angle, know your target audience, and pick up the phone
What to say during a phone call pitch
- Cameron's key phrase for success and reasoning for hiring sales (vs. marketing) professionals for PR
How to prepare for film and photo shoots
- Establish your 5 core points for messaging, strategically place your logos, and dress to impress
How to craft your angle
- Why it's important to present your story's key elements in bullet points
Case studies for inspiration
- What is the media looking for? What does their audience like? And how can you craft your story in a way that matters to them?
How to get the attention of bloggers and podcasters
- Spoiler alert: it's the same as getting the attention of traditional media outlets.
How to build an internal PR team
- Hire people who are multitaskers, sales-trained, good on the phone, and optimistic
How to amplify your PR and make sure the buzz doesn't die
- Share your coverage on social media, with your email list, and with your employees
Conclusion & Checklist
- Final words from Cameron.
- Cameron Herold's contact information
$14.99/month for unlimited access to all RBA courses
$99 for 1 RBA course
RBA course: Getting Free PR
Meet your instructor
Founder - COO Alliance
Cameron Herald is the Founder of COO Alliance who’s known for coaching entrepreneurs and helping them build their companies and achieve exponential growth. Known around the world as the CEO Whisperer, Cameron specializes in strategic planning, operations, people, sales, marketing, and PR. He may be best known as the driving force behind 1-800-GOT-JUNK’s growth from $2 million to $106 million in revenue over just 6 years. Cameron is the best-selling author of 5 books, including Meetings Suck and Double Double. He is a powerful speaker at CEO and COO leadership events around the world, as well as a top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Master’s Program. Cameron holds a Bachelors in Law from Carleton University.