- CEO of Spring Keith Ippel explains the purpose of your pitch and the importance of your audience
- Using the "man-in-hole" story arc
- Learn the 6 fundamental slides for both of your pitch decks—the in-person visual one and the takeaway contextual one
- The importance of high quality images, consistent font, Q&A prep and more
- Keith Ippel's contact information
Keith Ippel is an entrepreneur with over 20 years experience. Throughout his career, Keith has raised over $30 million dollars in angel investment and venture capital. He is a global keynote speaker with an unparalleled ability to collaborate with entrepreneurs, employees, and investors to grow businesses and change the world. Keith is the co-founder and CEO of Spring, a global incubator and accelerator known for its world-class funding support and roundtable discussions. Spring’s programs run in over 12 cities across 5 continents. In Vancouver, they’ve helped over 700 entrepreneurs launch 350+ businesses, creating 300+ jobs and raising over $16 million dollars in early-stage capital. Keith holds an MBA from the University of Western Ontario’s Richard Ivey School of Business. In his spare time, you can find him hiking, biking, and watching movies with his family.
RBA course: Anatomy of a Pitch